Scour the Web and Make Money

Scour is a social search engine that pays you for the things that you already do – searching the internet. It’s a well designed AJAX search engine which displays the top ten results from Google, Yahoo and MSN. It is intended for social networkers to connect with each other, vote and recommend the site listings that interests them most.

Instead of paying your search queries as the other paid to search engines do, the system rewards you in the form of points. You get points for voting, commenting, searching and referring friends. Once you complete 6,500 points you get a $25 gift Visa credit card and once you get 25,000 points you get $100 Gift Visa credit card.

Just couple of months ago I joined Mysearchfunds (now MyHomePagesFriends) and I don’t want to confuse myself by joining and handling two paid search engines at the same. I still have to reach my first payment with this company. Besides, I still prefer being paid with real bucks instead of points.

However if you are interested with the $25 VISA credit card just go ahead and read more details at Bizphere’s Scour review. You can join from the link provided on that site.

0 comments: