Domain Name Registration

When registering a domain name how do you check the availability of your chosen name?

As is often the case, the domain name you intend to buy may not be already available. This is especially true if your chosen name comprise mainly of the English language. If you’re looking for a site where you can check the availability of a domain name you are intending to purchase then just go over to Domain.com.

You may want to make a list of name variations so you will save time in looking for the name that you’ll really like. Domain.com allows you to enter up to 50 names in its built-in search box. You also have the option to see other available extensions such as .net, .org, .info, .biz, .us, .tv, .me.

I’m a little bit slow in updating this blog since I’ve been considering lately to put it in its own domain name. I’m thinking that if I keep adding more post it would be a lot of work going back and editing the post permalinks I submitted to the different social bookmarking sites. Plus it might be losing those stats and its placement on the SERPs. Anyway, I’d be sure to have my own domain name in a week or so.

0 comments: