Debit Card Not Acceptable

I was not able to put this blog on it's own domain name as planned because Google won't accept my debit card as a payment method. I tried to make a purchase through Blogger's control panel but unfortunately the debit card I'm using to purchase stuffs online was rejected by Google. I just wonder why. It seems also that payment through PayPal is not available.

That really frustrated me but anyway I may just let this blog stay like this. Or maybe I will just purchase a domain name and host it at Wordpress.

2 comments:

  • Anonymous says:
    September 20, 2008 at 4:22 AM

    I had the same problem with you. Then I got the solution. Check out my post.

    http://maextramoney.com/2008/08/10-minutes-899-custom-domain-on.html


    arthur

  • Anonymous says:
    October 2, 2008 at 9:32 PM

    I will advise you to buy your own hosting account and then use wordpress because you can do anything you want without any restrictions.