I'm Finally Back!

After doing lots of online projects the past months I'm glad to announce that I'm finally back and redeem full control of this blog again. It's been a long time since I haven't posted about ways and resources to help you make some extra money on the internet.

I also noticed that some of money making avenues I posted months ago are either not working anymore or have changed systems.

Anyway, Hompages, a web search service that allows you to earn money from your everyday searches is still alive and nagging :-) (I just receive email from them reminding me why I'm NOT actively using their search program anymore). They've improve a lot and I think it's worth investing some time to it. After all you just use the service when you're searching for something online and you get paid.

On social ventures I'll be joining Twitter today. A great social networking and micro-blogging site where you can connect to people of the same interest from virtually all over the world.

Ok, until next post again.

0 comments: